Guide to betting on horse racing
This guide helps some players better understand the rules and how to bet on horse racing.
How to bet
– Choose WIN: only win if the horse you choose finish first.
– Choose EXA: choose two horses to finish in the first and second order.
– Choose TRI: choose three horses to race in the correct order, second and third.
– Choose QAT: choose four horses to race in the correct order first, second, third and fourth.
– Choose SFA: choose six horses to finish in the first order, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth.
– If you select the WIN bet type, simply mark in the first row.
– If you choose the EXA bet type, mark to select the first horse on the row for the first horse, mark to select the second horse race on the row to select the second horse.
– If you choose the TRI bet type, select the horse to finish first on the row for the first horses, mark the horse race second in the row to select the runner horses and mark the horse race Three on the row used to pick the ones on the three.
– If you select the QAT bet type, select the horse to finish first on the row for the first horses, select the horse race second on the line to select the runner horses, mark the horse race three on the row to select the ones on the third and mark the racehorse on the line to select the ones on the fourth.
Pay out winnings
A – Declaration of the payout of a winnings: When the referee grants the signal of Complete & Honest, the racetrack is allowed to announce the amount of winning payouts or payouts in a race.
B – Calculation of winning payout: Each winning share will be calculated based on an investment unit.
C – Disclosure of winning: Immediately after a race, the racetrack declares the amount of a winning reward, the racetrack must announce the winnings by broadcasting it to TV or radio to the public attending the race.
D – Winning and refunding tickets will be paid upon the presentation of the Ticket. The Winner and Refund are only paid when the buyer presents the Ticket, in the event of failure to present the ticket, there must be approval from the Race Course.
The investor will receive the winning amount purchased in the race organized by the racecourse when:
(i) Present your ticket at the cashing counter on the day of the racing payout, but must present your ticket no later than ten minutes after the last race with redemption on the end of the race.
(ii) If the investor is unable to present the ticket within the time specified above – ie present the ticket at the racetrack’s office, or at the venue specified by the racetrack, the ticket may be presented within round one month from the date the race with the bet ticket takes place.
The payment of all victories will be decided by the arbiter after the indication of COMPLETE & Honesty. If, after giving the signal of COMPLETE & Honesty, a racehorse is declared to be ineligible, this does not change the referee’s decision to pay the winning for the race including the horse. lack of racing standards.
The racetrack will not resolve claims about underpayment of winnings after the investor has left the payout.
If the ticket is torn or damaged, the payment must be approved in advance by the Racecourse.
A bet ticket in a race that is postponed to another day will not be valid for winning and the buyer can only claim the ticket price. Refer to the ticket to bet.